3/21/2006

So, I was thinking today. Not surprising, since I think a lot. Well, not a lot, but quite often, unless I've got something better to do. Wouldn't it be easier if we didn't have to think, or rather if we thought all the time, rather than simply running through life like we've got somewhere to be five minutes ago?

But that actually wasn't what I was thinking. I was thinking about computer security. I think about this a lot, especially when I'm visiting sites like, oh, I don't know, Blogger.com. Why is it that I have to basically go into my security settings and say, "Here, take my computer now, please, have masses of nasty raunchy unprotected internet-computer-sex with it now," because I want to use a website? I can think of lots of ways to make websites more usable, but the first one that always comes to mind is removing bells and whistles. They keep everyone either at the mercy of anything at all or unable to do things online which really could be accomplished safely, easily, and above all, more simply. Damn the freaking internet.

God, I'm still writing in this stupid blahg. I have yet to see anyone call these things that, which is pretty much what they are. Why the hell do you want to read this anyway? I promise, if I keep writing, I'll make it more entertaining.

Oh, and as a humorous footnote, Blogger.com doesn't know how to spell its own name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home